Sunday, November 9, 2008

Laurisa's light performance

Emily is queen for the day eating her (lynn wilson buritto the only kind she will eat at this moment anyway, and her new Poco Dog. Monica was here a couple of wonderful days for Laurisa amazing performances!


This was after Laurisa fireside, which I wish you could all have been there!! Aunt Lanae and Corey and Jason drove all the way from Layton, it was so fun to have them, and the Parish's and the Heaps.


Laurisa was in her element you couldn't watch the others because she stood out above all, she is so fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!



Collages are easy, just call me and I will walk you through it!




4 comments:

Monica said...

I am so PROUD of you! You're so amazing and a very fast learner. Now we can be in the know of your and Dads lives! You're an awesome blogger! I'm so impressed! It was such a fun weekend. A memory that I will treasure. I realize more than ever that you have to enjoy the moment because then the moments gone. You've always helped me realize that. You are right how fast the children grow up! It was so much fun having all of you being able to watch Laurisa's Light group and feel a part of it!

Amber said...

I feel famous that Utah was part of Laurisa's tour. I was so touched by both performances. They were so amazing, fun and uplifting.

Mom, you look gorgeous in these pictures. I love that your a blogger! Your comments always make my day.

Meg said...

I loved Sunday night! Those youth sounded like the MOTAB! They were so precious! I could have sat there all night! I snuck into their performance at a chapel at BYU tonight! Such a fun night! They had us laughing!

Ging said...

Man, am I impressed! Way to go, Sis...you will have to teach me how to do a blog! Love it!! The pix are beautiful!